Bonjour tout le monde!
For starters, I hope you won't mind, but I'll be occasionally resorting to French phrases/ words when I run out of English words (which is a fairly rare possibility).
A L'ecole
My last Final Exam was last Friday and am presently trying to survive through the holidays (boredom's suffocating at times) The English Exam was a good note to end the strenuous tenure of exams, which was a piece of cake except for the slightly intriguing debate topic. Well, the topic was "Mothers are better parents than Fathers." It asked us to decide on one between our mother/ father. It was kind of unsettling, taking one's side.
Chez moi
Unlike many others ( but also alike quite a few), I was going back home, intending to find comfort in the confines of the blanket, in front of the idiot box and gorging on a jar of biscuits.
It wasn't all that bad though, as I could also stop getting tempted by the guitar ( I'm still learning, but fast) and play it stealthily. No more stealth, do whatever you wish to without anybody stopping you- neither your conscience nor your mom.
I planned on spending more time with the computer ( as you can clearly figure out) writing, the ever- reliable television and of course some fiction. Which reminds me, does the Junior lib. teacher ever remember if you've not returned a book?
I've fed my brain on nearly 10 hours of TV/ computer, which includes
Happy Feet (I'd recommend it exclusively to your younger brother/ sister, though it's got an Oscar too.)
Bride & Prejudice (Though I've seen it before, I've always liked it.)
Home Alone 3 (Couldn't complete it, but looks like every other Home Alone Movie. It's a laugh when you need one!)
I know for a fact that quite some of classmates have gone for the Ranikhet school trip, the day after the last exam. It's a pity I never had a liking for school trips. Some of my mates plan to spend their holidays on their Play Station Portables, which I inferred and confirmed from lots of clients, is addictive.
Majority of the kids, I suppose, is going to their respective aunt/ uncle's house for a change, in some other part of the country.
Then there's another section of the population, who's date planner still shows blank spaces from 17th of March to the 2nd of April. And those people, plan to simply sail through their holidays, snoozing/ snoring/ eating. Reminds you of Garfield a bit, doesn't it? He's been my role model ever since the day I understood the meaning of these words. And of course, how could I have missed it? Blogging!
Adios for today.
I hope to continue the journal of Garfield's most pious devotee.
I've got miles to go before I sleep.
(I meant that literally. Planning to go on a walk before I sleep . . .)
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well, yeah. We wouldn't want u actually going miles before sleeping.
i liked home alone 1-3. four wasnt that good.
but u didn't have to choose between mom and dad. the topic was that 'mothers are more important' so it is equally against it to say that they are exactly the same.
Enjoy it while you can. Next year, it's absolutely no hols to speak of.
And, um, i liked 1,2 and 4. found 3 a bit boring.
Post a Comment