Saturday, April 7, 2007

easter feaster!

Bonjour!

To everybody still checking out my blog, hoping for a new post
and some entertainment. Don't lose hope just yet.

As I've finished my promised tenure of posting successfully, the
least I'll be doing is post once in 2 weeks and update the
boxNet widget regularly. As I've got LimeWire installed, it's easy
to find/ upload songs. You can suggest any good one you've
heard and I'll upload it when i get my hands on the computer.

My aging keyboard's giving me quite a headache lately. So i
have to use the equally annoying On-Screen Keyboard. Now
you can't blame me for not posting often.

04.04.2007

Happy Birthday to Namya!

Happy Birthday to Meghna!

Despite all that I've called Namya- cynic, complacent, vain,
stubborn, (although i still won't deny that it's partly right.) she
still is a special friend.

All recent differences forgotten, (refer: comments of 'sound of music')
a very Happy 14th Birthday!


Meghna was one of my best friends (still is, hopefully.) while she
was my classmate from class V to VII. She left for Australia for the
better, and still communicates by e-mail. Good ol' e-mail!
I miss her loads, of late.
To see how she's doing, check her recently made blog.
www. meghnathegreatest.blogspot.com


I finally went to Namya's place for her birthday after 3 years of
refusal (inconvenience, of course. My dad was mystically out
of town near this time, every year.)
It was fun, having all your friends around till evening. Fooling around and exploring new
territory together.
I also left behind my pair of school socks. sheesh.

Class 9 has started off fine. Everybody- from teachers to seniors
to neighbors to sibling, constantly telling you that you have a
year for The Board Class.
Yeah, like we don't know that already.

The French teacher (all 3 of them, in fact.) told us on our first
day how tough and difficult French is going to be this year and
how much we're expected to toil. When the bell rang.

And we haven't seen her for the last 4 French classes, since.

scary, huh?

Well i suppose this post will be enough for another 2 weeks.
Cheers to class 9!

PS I love Black Eyed Peas, they rule!
I think 'Flintstones Heavy Guitar Remix' by
Steve Vai, Joe Satriani is simply awesome!
The guitar's beyond the realms of this universe! okay, maybe a little less
.
I've uploaded the above mentioned, you can hear it.
Also hear The Boogie That Be. It's coooool!

3 comments:

Monkey With Keyboard said...

The French teacher's absence isn't exactly inexplicable... guess these people have a lot on their hands with the exchange programme in May.

You don't have to toil in Class 9. But anyone with any sense does. Um, Board Class? Please. Who gives a damn?

lonewolf4eva007 said...

cool. French exchange program, huh? is it for the seniors?

[.:::F.ú.l.l.y Ģ.а.и.g.ѕ.т.а :::.]™ said...

hey!!! nice blog!!! :)
yeaaaaaaaaa.... u r still 1 of my best frnds!!! and thanks for putting my name and my blog ...now atleast some other ppl will view it lol!
yer and i agree...BLACK EYED PEAD RULE!
Have u heard fergie's "london bridge" and "fergilicious."
have u heard....umm..."i wanna love you" by akon
and "candy man " by christina auguliera (cant spell her name lol)
and "sweet escape " by gwen stefani
cant think of more atm!
but u must here all the songs i just told u!